Welcome to Rockaway Borough Public Library Online
The Rockaway Borough Public Library is open to the public.
Appointments are not needed for in-person visits except for using the computer.
Please book an appointment to use the library computer. https://www.picktime.com/RockawayBoroughLibrary
Updates to Library Services and Programs
- Building access will be limited to 10 people at a time. Please limit your time in the library to one hour per day.
- Face coverings are required for both staff and patrons. If you have a condition which makes mask-wearing difficult, please consider using our convenient curbside pick-up service.
- The restrooms will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Most Library programs will continue to be held virtually, although some outdoor programs have been scheduled for the spring and summer.
- Limited seating is available to read newspapers or magazines. At this time, we ask that you limit your time in the library to one hour.
- There is 1 computer available for use in the library. Computer use is by appointment only and patrons are limited to one hour per day, no exceptions.
- The copy machine is available. Please bring correct change to minimize physical contact between staff and customers.
- Customers should continue to return items directly to the book drop and returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
Curbside Pickup is available by placing holds for items online or by phone at 973-627-5709. The library staff will notify you when your items are available and arrange for contactless pickup.
Beginning with the December 17, 2020 meeting until further notice, the Library Board of Trustees meetings will be held virtually via Zoom.
Mondays and Wednesdays 12 pm - 8 pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 am - 6 pm
Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm
The Rockaway Borough Public Library provides informational, educational and entertaining resources, services and programs to the community.
The historic Library, with its local history Museum, combines the technology of today with the character and charm of the past.
We're as local as Main Street, as near as your smartphone, tablet, desktop computer or digital device.
To access hoopla, click here: hoopla
To access the cloudLibrary, click here: cloudLibrary
To access Creativebug, click here: Creativebug
Virtual programs are held on the library's Facebook page. You don't need a Facebook account to view program videos.
You may contact us at email@example.com