Welcome to Rockaway Borough Public Library Online
Fill out this Google form to request that the library purchase a book or movie.
Updates to Library Services and Programs
- Building access will be limited to 10 people at a time. Please limit your time in the library to one hour per day.
- Most Library programs will continue to be held virtually or outside in the gazebo.
- Limited seating is available to read newspapers or magazines. At this time, we ask that you limit your time in the library to one hour.
- There is 1 computer available for use in the library. Computer use is by appointment only and patrons are limited to one hour per day, no exceptions.
- The copy machine is available. Please bring correct change to minimize physical contact between staff and customers.
Curbside Pickup is available by placing holds for items online or by phone at 973-627-5709. The library staff will notify you when your items are available and arrange for contactless pickup.
Beginning with the July 21, 2021 meeting until further notice, the Library Board of Trustees meetings will be held at the Community Center and virtually via Zoom.
Mondays and Wednesdays 12 pm - 8 pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10 am - 6 pm
Saturdays 10 am - 2 pm
The Rockaway Borough Public Library provides informational, educational and entertaining resources, services and programs to the community.
The historic Library, with its local history Museum, combines the technology of today with the character and charm of the past.
We're as local as Main Street, as near as your smartphone, tablet, desktop computer or digital device.
To access hoopla, click here: hoopla
To access the cloudLibrary, click here: cloudLibrary
Virtual programs are posted on the library's Facebook page and held via the library's Zoom account.
You may contact us at email@example.com
Register for library programs here - Program Registration